Oh Snap!

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- header --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-3189600003052602" data-ad-slot="5487780224" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>

The Insight Media

The insight of your information

The Borno Boko Haram killing yet again  more dead bodies were discovered following Saturday’s assault on mourners by Boko Haram fighters, say officers in the region.

An attack this weekend by Borno Boko Haram fighters on a ceremonial within the northeastern state of Borno in African country has left sixty five people dead, nearly 3 times the initial toll, a local official aforesaid.

Borno boko haram
Some numbers of dead bodies

Dozens of additional bodies were discovered on Sunday morning following the assault daily before by gunmen on a village near to the regional capital, Maiduguri.

“It is sixty five people dead and 10 bruised,” said Muhammed Bulama, the government chairman.

Bulama superimposed that over twenty people had died within the initial attack on a funeral gathering. Dozens a lot of were killed as they tried to chase after the attackers.

The leader of an area anti-Borno Boko Haram militia confirmed the toll, giving a rather completely different account of the attack.

borno boko haram
Images

Bunu Bukar Mustapha told Tim news agency that twenty three people were killed as they came back from the funeral and “the remaining forty two were killed once they pursued the terrorists”.

Others news Shiites bloody protesthttps://theinsightmedia.com/817-2-shiites-group-terrorist/

Aisha:Borno Boko Haram huntress
Bulama aforesaid he thought the most recent attack was in paying back for the killing period of time past of eleven Borno Boko Haram fighters by native residents when the fighters approached their village. The residents conjointly captured ten automatic rifles.

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday condemned the attack and directed the country’s air force and military to start air patrols and ground operations to search out the attackers, an announcement released by the president’s workplace said.

READ  The Nigerian government condemn the XENOPHOBIC Attack IN SOUTH AFRICA

Borno Boko Haram fighters have repeatedly attacked the encompassing Nganzai district.

Boko Haram has waged a decade-long in northeast African country that has killed around twenty seven,000 people and displaced over 2 million.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.afterschoolafrica.com/474/fg-bea-overseas-scholarship-for/amp/

The cluster has splintered between the Borno Boko Haram faction loyal to historic leader Abubakar Shekau and an affiliate of the Islamic State of Asian nation and also the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) group.

Shekau’s cluster tends to hit softer targets as well as civilians, whereas the Islamic State geographical region Province (ISWAP) has since last year ratcheted up its campaign against the military.

 278 total views,  2 views today

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest

What do you think? Your comment is special and is useful to us

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
%d bloggers like this: