National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig. Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim, has dismissed reports that it will start paying corps members N30,000 allowance this July.
Speaking to PRNigeria on Wednesday, Ibrahim revealed that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is yet to give NYSC a go-ahead on the implementation of the new national minimum wage.
A federal capital territory (FCT) high court has ruled that graduates who didn’t take part in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme can’t be disqualified from governorship election.
This was stated following a suit brought against Ogun state governor, Dapo Abiodun, by Iyabo Anisulowo, a former senator.
Click to check…NDDC REPLY EFCC
The National Youth Service Corps has reacted to the claim that General Ibrahim Shuaibu, the Director-General of the scheme plans to Islamise Corps members in Benue State orientation camp.
This came as a result of an allegation by the Coalition for Peace and Justice that DG of NYSC expressed anger that there was no mosque in the camp and ordered the Benue State Coordinator to build a mosque immediately.
This has nothing to do with the position of Christians in the country the Christians remains one while Muslim remains Muslim
His Military Postings and Assignments: Important to note
- Institute of Army Education (IAE) (Research Officer). Researched and Produced Nigerian Army Journals and Briefs for the Nigerian Army in particular and the military in general.
- NYSC (Military Assistant to the DG NYSC) 1996-1999.
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2000 – 2004 Taught 100 and 200 levels.
- National Defence College (NDC) 2004-2009(Staff Officer I Military History).
- Nigerian Army School of Education (Senior Instructor) 2009-2011.
- Headquarters Nigerian Army Education Corps (Staff Officer 1, Books Resources Procurement) 2011-2012.
- Commandant, Command Secondary School,Suleja 2012-2014.
- Nigerian Defence Academy, Head of Department, History and War Studies 2015-2018.
- Registrar, Nigerian Army University Biu 2018-2019.