We are glad to announce to you that the Police Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal is currently on. for the recruitment of new constables.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
Please carefully read through this post before you begin your Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration.
Note, you must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must posses a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantors forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centers.
The Applicants that meet the requirements from the 2020 Nigeria Police Recruitment online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force. Insecurity vs Security _ (The poor and the rich)
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e knees which cannot be straighten when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
NOTE: While submitting your application make sure you review your details before submitting
You must have a functional email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application.
Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondence. The NUMBER is case sensitive
You will be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contracted for the next stage of recruitment process.
The online application would be open for a period of six(6) weeks, from 14th July, 2020 to August, 2020.
For complaints/technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Don’t Forget to Apply for:
- Nigeria Air Force-Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigeria DSS recruiting graduates Apply Now
- How to Answer NPower Test Screening Questions 2020
- Recruitment- IT Support Staff is Urgently Needed in Lagos
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
The Insight Media Nigeria
Always Serving You Better
350 total views, 2 views today