XENOPHOBIC Attack The Nigerian government condemn the XENOPHOBIC Attack IN SOUTH AFRICA
…Urges Federal Government to expedite action to secure Nigerians in South Africa
President Muhammadu Buhari warn South African Government for the last time , he quote the accountability and quality assurance of lives of Nigerians in your country now is threatened and with immediate alacrity I demand you caution your people on the xenophobic abuse on my people, Nigerians, has condemned, in strong terms, the sudden resurgence of Xenophobic attacks in South Africa, which has put Nigerians in harm’s way, while their businesses are being looted and destroy.
Also read.. A group captured with firearms https://theinsightmedia.com/ospac-team-hoodlums-apprehend-rivers/
A group today while addressing newsmen in Abuja, the National coordinator of the group, Chief Mrs. Oby Ndukwe as matter concerning the xenophobic attack says the safety and well-being of the Nigerian citizens on a quest for greener pastures in South Africa should be prioritized, now, as this Xenophobic attack seems to have become an ugly recurring decimal which is capable of causing diplomatic rift between the two countries.
Chief Ndukwe decried the failure of the South African Government to protect Nigerians in their country over this recurring xenophobic attack despite the assurances given by the South African President, Mr. Cyril Ramphosia, to President Buhari, just last week, in Tokyo, Japan.
Speaking further, Chief Ndukwe urged the Federal Government to take urgent steps to secure the lives of Nigerians not just in South Africa, but the world over xenophobic attack and related violence while asking Nigerians calling for vendetta to practice restraint and allow the Federal Government to deal decisively with the matter.
I’m other news the same group has this to say as regarding bad condition of major road in Rivers state port harcourt capital
Also read… Australia snatch Sri Lankan boat with over 19 asylum hopefulhttps://theinsightmedia.com/australia-snatch-sri-lankan-boat/
THE REAL REASON NKPOLU JUNCTION BY EAST/WEST ROAD IS BAD.
In our quest to determine the truth about why residents of Nkpolu-Rumuigbo continue to suffer the inconveniences of flooding and broken road conditions around Nkpolu junction over the last one year, CitizensQuest investigation reveals the following:
1. There is a subsisting contract with the Ministry of Niger Delta as the Client and SETRACO as the Contractor which means there is a bit of restriction to any other agencies that may wish to intervene.
2. As at the time the road was delivered to MNDA by SETRACO, about five (5) years ago, there was no defect on it.
3. The root cause of the flooding and broken road conditions on that road presently can be attributed to the indiscriminate construction of a particular building which is currently blocking the drainage canal meant to channel rainwater into the Ntawogba Creek.
4. SETRACO confirmed to #CQ that they are willing to carry out remedial works on the broken section of the road in the next few weeks, however it will only be temporary and cannot be sustained except the root cause is totally eliminated.
5. The onus of which agency of government should fix the road therefore falls on the State government and Obio/Akpor local government authority to revoke the building approval given to the developer of this indiscriminate building and remove the building from this drainage passage by whatever means it seems fit.
In conclusion, there’s hope that in the coming weeks, temporary remedial works will be done by SETRACO.
CITIZENS QUEST FOR TRUTH INITIATIVE
305 total views, 2 views today